CANADA MUSIC WEEK - Deadline 30 JULY 2018
Time & Location
About The Event
Midem provides inspiration for your business with a unique music conference programme led by the most respected thought leaders. Discover where the industry is heading in terms of music and digital trends, and get insightful tips and case studies to help you expand your business.
At Midem, discover talent in music and tech and celebrate the personalities changing the face of the music business.
Documentation required for all international visits. (Note that your application will NOT be reviewed without all required documents)
- A completed Emerging Exporters Application form.
- BEE Cert or Sworn affidavit
- Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd or A copy of the I.D in case of a sole proprietor. all entrepreneurs should be in operation for more than 12 months
- A full visible colour product brochure, CD ROM, photographs, or pictures of the products to be exhibited.
- Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
- Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveler.
- Original valid tax clearance certificate. 9. Profile of the entity.
- Company profile: Brief profile of the entity should accompany all applications of the individual participants. The profile should include the following details: - Name of the entity - Contact details and physical address - Background of the entity - Ownership - Vision - Mission - Products or services - Conclusion
- Motivational letter indicating how you are going to secure deals during this event.
2018 Submission deadlines for the event: -
20 February 2018