Tue, 28 May|
Barcelona - MAY 2019
PRIMAVERA SOUND - DEADLINE 20 Feb 2020
Primavera Sound is a music festival that takes place between the end of May and beginning of June in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain and Oporto, Portugal. The first edition took place in 2001 in Poble Espanyol and in 2005 it moved to the Parc del Fòrum, a much larger site on the seafront.
Time & Location
28 May 2019, 10:00
Barcelona - MAY 2019, Barcelona, Spain
About The Event
Primavera Pro is a global meeting for the music industry of today. During the year it opens a window on the news and challenges of an industry that is in constant evolution, and during the week of Primavera Sound, this commitment culminates in the celebration of the now traditional yearly international meeting in Barcelona. For 5 days the present and future of the music business are debated with the best-known experts in the field, dozens of newcomer bands and all the tools necessary for the professionals from all around the world who attend the meeting.
Thanks to its position as a strategic point of cultural exchange between Europe, North America and the Latin American countries and in 2017 had over 3,300 accredited professionals (half of whom were international), with almost 130 activities and 75 showcases, Primavera Pro has become the ideal setting for the analysis of the state of the industry calmly and with perspective, to understand what is going on and what is in store for the future.
Documentation required for all international visits. (Note that your application will NOT be reviewed without all required documents)
- A completed Emerging Exporters Application form.
- BEE Cert or Sworn affidavit
- Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd or A copy of the I.D in case of a sole proprietor. all entrepreneurs should be in operation for more than 12 months
- A full visible colour product brochure, CD ROM, photographs, or pictures of the products to be exhibited.
- Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
- Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveler.
- Original valid tax clearance certificate.9. Profile of the entity.
- Company profile: Brief profile of the entity should accompany all applications of the individual participants. The profile should include the following details:- Name of the entity- Contact details and physical address- Background of the entity- Ownership- Vision- Mission- Products or services- Conclusion
- Motivational letter indicating how you are going to secure deals during this event.